- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Pecorino Cheese, which is made from the milk of an ewe, has a sharp, and salty flavor and is always aged for a significant amount of time before being sold. Try it in this creamy dressing blended with garlic, anchovy mayonnaise and red wine vinegar.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated pecorino, plus extra to garnish
- 1 anchovy fillet, drained
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, smashed
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco
- Sea salt Freshly ground white pepper
- Put the mayonnaise into a blender with the grated pecorino, the anchovy, water, vinegar, garlic, Worcestershire and Tabasco. Process the mixture until smooth and then season to taste with a few pinches of salt and white pepper. Serve immediately.