- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 1 quart
Sweet buttery brown sugar and chocolate candy bars with chopped pecans.
- 1 cup butter
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 6 (1.5 ounce) milk chocolate candy bards
- 2/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- Mix together the butter and brown sugar in a saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat stirring constantly until it reaches 300 degrees Fahrenheit on a candy thermometer. Pour into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Arrange the chocolate bars over top, once they are softened, spread them until evenly layered.
- Sprinkle the pecans over and lightly press into the chocolate with the back of a spoon. Chill for 1 hour.
- Invert onto wax paper and break into pieces.