- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Add a twist of pecan praline flavor to your ice cream or angel food cake with this deliciously decadent dessert topping.
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon clover honey or other mild honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add the nuts, brown sugar and honey, and stir together until coated.
- Transfer to a prepared baking sheet and place in the oven. Cook for 10 minutes, and then remove and cool the mixture for 15 minutes before crumbling into small pieces.