- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 12
Ooey, gooey, delicious and easy to make, these pecan pie bars will be a hit with your family and friends -- if you save any for them, that is!
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed tight
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pie filling:
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed tightly
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Beat together the butter and 1/2 cup brown sugar. Stir in the flour and baking powder until crumbly.
- Press the mixture into a buttered 9 x 13 (2-inch) baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs.
- Stir in 2/3 cup of brown sugar, corn syrup, molasses and flour.
- Blend well.
- Stir in the pecan halves.
- Pour the pie filling mixture over the hot baked crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes.