- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: Makes 2 loaves
This spiced bread is so moist and good. Consider making a loaf and sharing with a friend.
- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups shredded pears, peeled
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Mix together vegetable oil, eggs, sugar, pears, pecans and vanilla; mix well.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.