- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 2 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8-10
These little tarts are filled with pecans and the tender dough is made with cream cheese. Pecan Lassies are individual bites of pure bliss!
- 1 stick margarine, softened
- 1, 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Mix together the cream cheese and margarine. Add flour and mix well. Place dough in refrigerator and chill for 2 hours.
- Filling: Mix the nuts, butter, egg and brown sugar together.
- Cut the dough into quarters and make 6 balls out of each quarter. Place in small cup cake tins and press with thumb to make tarts. Put 1 teaspoon of filling in each cup and bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Cool and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.