- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 11 min
- Serving: Makes 12 Servings
This decadent sauce can be tossed with your favorite steamed vegetables, topped onto roasted slices of meat or slathered onto fresh bread to add rich flavor and aroma.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely choppped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place the butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes until browned.
- Add the pecans and the garlic, stir to coat with the butter and then cook for an additional 2-1/2 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste, stir the mixture to combine and then serve immediately,