- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
Soy sauce, ginger and water chestnuts make Peas Vincenta an Asian inspired side dish.
- 1 large can peas, drained
- 1/2 cup pea liquid
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1, 5 ounce can water chestnuts, sliced
- 1, 3 ounce can mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Combine first 7 ingredients in saucepan. Heat, covered, to boiling point. Blend cornstarch and soy sauce in small bowl until smooth. Stir into peas gently. Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.