- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Pear cider gives this gin-based cocktail a crisp and fresh taste, while the pear, blueberries and sage add a juicy and aromatic finish.
- 2 ounces pear cider
- 1 slice Asian pear
- 1 small handful blueberries
- 2 sage leaves
- 3/4 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces gin
- Place the pear cider, sage, pear and blueberries into a cocktail shaker and muddle to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add the lime juice and the gin.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall cocktail glass filled with fresh ice; serve immediately.