- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 11 min
- Serving: 4
This is a nice easy sauce for all sorts of pancakes and waffles.
- 1 cup chopped pears
- 6 ounces pear nectar
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablesppon water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- In saucepan combine pears, nectar, brown sugar and nutmeg.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- Cover and simmr about 3 minutes until pears are soft.
- In a small bowl combine water and cornstarch.
- Stir into the pear mixture.
- Cook and stir until the mixture thickens and begins to gently boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve while warm.