- Prep: 3 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 3 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6
Pear Salad is a deluxe dessert made with cream cheese, whipped cream and canned pears.
- 1 large can pears, drain and reserve juice
- 1 package lime jello
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2, 3 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Bring to a boil 1 cup reserved pear juice. Add lime jello and lemon extract. Stir until dissolved. Add cream cheese to hot mixture and stir until dissolved.
- Mash pears and when jello mixture has thickened slightly add pears and fold in whipped cream. Chill until firm.