- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 16
Pear Pecan Salad is a great combination of crunch and creaminess.
- 1 large can pears
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Drain juice from pears, reserving 1 cup liquid. Bring juice to a boil in a saucepan. Add gelatin; stir until dissolved. Chill until partially set.
- Place pears and cream cheese in blender container; blend until creamy. Stir in gelatin mixture. Add pecans. Fold whipped cream into mixture.
- Pour into a large mold or 16 individual molds. Chill until set. Serve on lettuce leaves.