- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The addition of pear to a classic Mojito brings sweeter, juicer taste to this refreshing cocktail.
- 1/4 whole, fresh pear, cored and chopped
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 3 lime wedges
- 1/2 ounce Monin Pineapple Chipotle Syrup
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1.5 ounces Vodka
- 1 ounce Perrier
- Fresh lime juice, mint sprig and pear corkscrew to garnish
- Place the pear, lime and mint in a cocktail shaker and muddle with a muddler or the back of a spoon.
- Add the pineapple chipotle syrup, simple syrup and vodka to the cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 10 seconds and then loosely strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Top the cocktail with the Perrier and garnish with a squeeze of fresh lime, some mint and the pear corkscrew.