- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A blend of Marshall and prickly pear give this vodka-based cocktail a sweet and juicy taste.
- 1/2 teaspoon lavender, ground with a mortar and pestle
- Seeds from 1/2 vanilla bean pod
- 1 ounce Marshall pear, juiced or muddled
- 1 ounce puréed Prickly pear
- 2 ounces Square One® Organic Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- Light brown sugar to garnish rim
- Lightly wet the rim of a martini glass with some of the pureed pear and then dip in the sugar to coat.
- Place the lavender, vanilla, pears, vodka and Cointreau into a cocktail glass, muddle to combine and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for about 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass. Serve immediately.