- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2-4 People
Try this light and delicious recipe for pear and walnut tea sandwiches.
- 8-ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4-ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 2, 16-ounce cans pear slices, drained
- 8-ounces thinly sliced ham
- Your choice of bread
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, and walnuts; mix well. Spread cheese filling on bottom half of the bread you chose, followed by a layer each of ham slices and pear slices.
- Top sandwiches with remaining halves. If you are using regular size bread, use a sharp knife to cut into quarters.