- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup
This dressing has a delightful mix of sweet, tangy and nutty flavors. Enjoy drizzled on baby spinach or arugula salad.
- 1 8-ounce can pears in light syrup
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- Remove 2 tablespoons of the syrup from the pears and set aside.
- Drain the pears and place into a blender with the vinegar, oil, wine, salt, pepper and reserved syrup.
- Process the mixture until smooth and then stir in the fresh chives.