- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Serves 24-36 people
Add a festive touch to Pear & Brie Bites by topping with dried cranberries and a touch of cinnamon. This fruit pastry is an elegant touch for any holiday party.
- 1 package puff pastry dough
- 2 cans sliced Bartlett pears, drained
- 1 pound wedge brie cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Thaw puff pastry for 30 minutes on a floured surface. Using a small, round (1- to 2-inch) cookie cutter, cut out 24 to 36 puff pastry rounds from puff pastry sheets.
- Place rounds in lightly sprayed mini muffin pan; place i-inch squares of brie cheese on top of puff pastry rounds; top with diced bits of pear. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly golden.