- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 People
All our favorite flavors are mixed together to make a easy and delicious sweet treat.
- 1, 12 ounce package semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1, 10 1/2 ounce package mini marshmallows
- 11/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter in a saucepan. Remove from heat.
- Combine marshmallows and peanuts in a bowl.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture over peanuts and marshmallows. Combine well to coat.
- Drop with a tablespoon on waxed paper. Chill.