- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This sauce is not only quick to put together, but you probably always have all of the ingredients in your pantry too. Toss with freshly cooked pasta or leftover cold pasta for a delicious lunch or dinner.
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (reserve 2 teaspoons for noodles)
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chile oil or red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup warm freshly brewed black tea or warm water
- Salt to taste
- Place the peanut butter, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, chile, and sugar into bowl and stir until thoroughly blended.
- Add the warm tea and a pinch of salt, and stir again to combine.