- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6 People
This fun snack is perfect for sharing during the Christmas season.
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix together popcorn and peanuts; set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt brown sugar, corn syrup, peanut butter and salt over medium heat; stir constantly until mixture comes to a boil.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and peanuts, mixing thoroughly.
- Allow to cool slightly before shaping into 1-inch balls.
- Let stand at room temperature until firm before wrapping in plastic wrap.