- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 3/4 cup
This peanut marinade works wonders on skinless and boneless chicken breasts or brushed onto poultry kabobs while grilling.
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk thoroughly until the mixture is completely blended. Coat the chicken with the marinade, cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Discard marinade after use.