- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Soba noodles are Japanese noodles made from buckwheat and wheat flour, which resultantly gives them a dark brown color. Enjoy this dish, either hot or cold, as a satisfying dinner or lunch meal.
- 1 8-ounce package soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (see below)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup toasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Prepare the soba noodles according to package directions and then drain (reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid).
- In the meantime, place the peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice and sugar into a large bowl and whisk vigorously until completely blended.
- Add the noodles and the reserved cooking liquid and gently toss to coat. Serve the peanut butter soba noodles topped with the toasted peanuts to garnish.