- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A low-fat creamy peanut butter pie on a chocolate crust.
- 1 (3 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate crumb crust
- Beat the cream cheese until it is fluffy. Gently stir in the peanut butter and sugar. Slowly add in the milk. Mix until well combined, fold in the whipped topping.
- Spread into the crust and chill until ready to serve.