- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
Serve Peanut Butter Pancakes with warm grape jelly or syrup for breakfast or a snack.
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cold water
- 1 package favorite pancake mix
- In a small measuring cup, stir peanut butter into water until dissolved. Make up favorite pancake mix as label direct for 10 to 12 pancakes; fold in peanut butter mixture.
- In a 7 inch skillet, melt butter. With a 1/4 cup measuring cup as a scoop, pour batter into hot skillet; tilt skillet to spread batter over bottom. Cook till top is covered with bubbles and edges look cooked; turn and cook until underside is golden. Repeat. Keep pancakes warm in oven at 200 degrees F, covered with foil on a baking sheet.
- Serve with warmed grape jelly or syrup.