- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies make a cozy afternoon snack. Consider baking a batch to share with a friend or neighbor.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Cream butter, brown sugar, sugar and peanut butter.
- Beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; blend into egg mixture.
- Fold in oats and chopped nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.