- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Adding peanut butter to classic hot chocolate adds a whole new dimension of delicious taste to a comforting beverage.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 cups whole milk
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- Place the sugar and cocoa into a saucepan and stir to combine.
- Add the water and milk, whisk until blended and then heat the mixture until steaming.
- Remove the pan from the heat and then add in the peanut butter and the bittersweet chocolate. Let the mixture sit for 3 minutes before blending the mixer together with a hand-held immersion blender. Serve immediately.