- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Try this frosting with our Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes for a special treat kids and adults will love.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk, or as needed
- Beat butter with peanut butter in a medium bowl. Slowly beat in the sugar and, as it begin to thicken, beat in milk one tablespoon at a time until all the sugar is mixed in and the frosting is spreadable.
- Beat frosting for about 3 minutes to make it fluffy.