- Prep: 2 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 2 hr 42 min
- Serving: 12
Everyone's favorite combination comes together in Peanut Butter Chocolate Torte.
- Crust: 1 cup flour
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- pinch of salt
- 1st Layer: 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 heaping cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2nd Layer: 2 small packages milk chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- chopped peanuts and chocolate chips for garnishing
- Crust: Mix ingredients together. Press into bottom and sides of a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- 1st Layer: Beat ingredients until creamy. Fold in 1/3 of the large container of Cool Whip. Spread onto cooled crust.
- 2nd Layer: Beat the pudding mix with 3 cups milk. Spread over first layer. Top with remaining Cool Whip. Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.