- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 2 hr 40 min
- Serving: about 3 dozen pieces
Creamy peanut butter fudge with a chocolate top.
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Melt the peanut butter over low heat. Stir in 1 cup of the milk and 2 tablespoons of butter. Stir until melted and well combined. Pour into a wax paper lined 8-inch square pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips along with the remaining milk and butter. Spread over the peanut butter mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Slice into squares once set.