- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 24 People
These fun bars are ideal for taking to potlucks or large family gatherings.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate chips
- 1-1/4 cups peanut butter chips
- Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.