- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 8
Peanut Butter Chip Pie has the added bonus of being flavored with chocolate.
- 1, 9 ounce packaged graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle chips on bottom of crust.
- In medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add cocoa; stir until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk and water; stir with whisk until well blended. Stir in egg and vanilla. Remove from heat.
- Pour into crust. Bake 30 minutes or until edges are set, center will firm while cooling. Cool slightly. Serve warm or at room temperature.