- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These soft and chewy cookies are an easy way to sneak kids into eating carrots. They make a great afternoon snack, as well.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mix together butter, brown sugar, sugar and peanut butter.
- Beat in egg and milk.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Blend flour combination into sugar mixture.
- Fold in oats, carrots and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.