- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 12 People
The perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate result in these rich, delicious brownies. Consider baking a batch to share with a friend or neighbor.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
- Cream butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Blend flour combination into peanut butter mixture.
- Fold in peanuts.
- Pour batter into a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.