- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 16 People
These sweet treats will be popular at your next picnic or summer barbecue.
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 miniature peanut butter cups
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar. Once dissolved, beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour combination.
- Reserve 1 cup batter. Spread remaining batter into the bottom of a prepared 8 x 8-inch baking dish. Arrange peanut butter cups evenly over crust. Pour remaining batter evenly over top of chocolate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting into squares.