- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 2 dozen
Packed full of texture and flavors, crunchy no-bake peanut butter bites.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup crispy chow mein noodles, slightly crushed
- 1 cup bite-size shredded wheat cereal, slightly crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup raisins or currants
- Mix together the peanut butter, evaporated milk, brown sugar and cinnamon over medium heat. Stir for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Using a teaspoon, drop rounded bites onto a sheet of wax paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour.