- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
If you loved this flavor combination on sandwiches, you'll love it in these cookies, as well.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Cream egg, peanut butter, banana, sugar and brown sugar; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Blend flour combination into banana mixture.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.