- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A creamy, peanut butter-based sauce with hints of spice, heat and sweetness, toss this mixture with your favorite pasta or Asian noodle, or enjoy as a flavorful dip.
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled, quartered
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup chicken broth, vegetable broth or water
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, unseasoned
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Turn a food processor on and then drop the garlic and the ginger down the processor flute. Add the peanut butter, soy sauce, broth, vinegar, oil, sugar, pepper flakes and the sesame seeds and process the mixture until thoroughly blended.