- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 8 min
- Serving: Makes 36 cookies.
These cookies are very simple to make and your kids will love them. Using peanut butter, Bisquick, and Hershey's Kisses, you can whip up a batch of these cookies in no time.
- 1, 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 36 Hershey's Kisses
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together condensed milk and peanut butter until very smooth. Add in Bisquick or other baking mix and vanilla. Stir until combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and roll in the sugar.
- Place balls sugar side up on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 minutes, or until bottoms of cookies start to brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a Hershey's Kiss into the top of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.