- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Cold and creamy peach pudding with peaches and whipped topping.
- 1 (4 serving) box peach gelatin
- 1/2 cup hot milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 serving) box instant vanilla pudding
- Peach slices
- Whipped topping
- Dissolve the gelatin int the hot milk.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cold milk and pudding. Beat on low for 2 minutes. Gently stir in the gelatin mixture. Let set for 5 minutes.
- Spoon into serving dishes and top with the whipped topping and peach slices.