- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A sweet and fruity peach cooked ham slice dinner.
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches in light syrup with juice
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 (1 pound) center-cut ham slice
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- Drain the peaches, reserving 1/2 cup of juice. Add the juice to a skillet and mix in the brown sugar and mustard. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the ham and cook for 2 minutes per side. Add in the peaches and green onions. Cover and reduce the heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes or until the peaches are heated through.