- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 8 People
These soft and moist muffins will be quite popular at your next breakfast meeting.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup peach yogurt
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Blend flour combination into sugar mixture; mix well.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Fold in blueberries and orange peel.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.