- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Slow cooker peaches and cream.
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 fresh firm peaches, peeled and halved
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ice cream
- Pour the water in the slow cooker, arrange the peaches cut side up in the water. Drizzle the butter over.
- Mix together the sugars in a separate bowl and sprinkle over the peaches.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours, or until tender. Serve with the ice cream.