- Prep: 4 hr 45 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 45 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Creamy peach yogurt pie in a graham cracker crust.
- Baked graham cracker crust
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can sliced peaches
- 2 (8 ounce) containers fruit flavored yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs
- Mix together the fruit and yogurt. Fold in the cool whip. Spread in the crust and sprinkle with the crumbs. Freeze for 4 hours, or until firm. Move to the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.