- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 8
A peach pie, but in miniature form! You will need large 3-inch-round muffin cups to hold the ingredients.
- 4 peaches, diced
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (8-ounce) container honey-sweetened whipped cream cheese
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package jumbo refrigerator biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Combine the peaches, almond extract, sugar, and almonds in a mixing bowl, stirring well.
- Roll out each precut biscuit to about 5-inches round. Fit the dough into the cup of a muffin tin, repeating until all cups are lined. Spoon the peach filling into each cup.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the biscuits have puffed up and browned. Cool slightly. Top each tartlet with a dollop of the cream cheese. Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.