- Prep: 3 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 3 hr 20 min
- Serving: 10
The flavors of summer are in Peach Jello Salad.
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1, 3 ounce package peach flavored gelatin
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1, 9 ounce container whipped topping, thawed
- Cook first 3 ingredients together until boiling. Cook until thick. Mix together cream cheese and milk; fold in whipped topping. Whip mixtures together and pour into a baking pan. Chill until firm.