- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8
Peach Glow Angel Cake has a peachy filling and is frosted with a light whipped cream frosting.
- 1 package angel food cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 large can peach pie filling
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Bake cake, using package directions for a 10-inch tube pan. Cool and remove from pan.
- Slice 1-inch layer from top. Scoop out center to within 1 inch of side and bottom.
- Prepare pudding and milk, using package directions. Mix half the pudding with pie filling in bowl. Spoon into cavity of cake. Replace top layer. Chill until filling is firm.
- Fold remaining pudding into whipped cream. Frost top and sides of cake. Chill until serving time.