- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 1 dozen
Bitesize peach biscuits.
- 2 cups original Bisquick mix
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a cooking sheet.
- Mix together the Bisquick, margarine, sugar and milk. Beat until well combined.
- Use a tablespoon to drop onto the prepared cookie sheet, two inches apart.
- Use the back of a spoon to create a shallow well in the top of the biscuits. Fill with 1 teaspoon of the peach preserves.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.