- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr 30 min
- Total: 10 hr 45 min
- Serving: 16
You can use this as a jam or the topping on ice cream.
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cans peaches, drained
- 1 tsp cloves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Pour drained peaches into a blender and puree.
- Pour the mixture into a crock pot.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon, cloves and lemon juice.
- Cover and cook on high for 9 to 10 hours.
- Remove the cover.
- Cook an additonal 30 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Keep refrigerated.