- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 3 Servings
Papaya is very low in calories despite its sweet taste, and is an excellent source of vitamins A and C, potassium and fiber. Use ripe or frozen papaya interchangeably in this recipe.
- 1-1/2 cups frozen papaya
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 1-1/2 containers peach yogurt
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 small banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup fruit juice of your choice
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into 2 tall glasses, with or without ice, and serve immediately.