- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Serves 4-6 people
Peach and greens salad is based off an Oprah.com salad. You can add a variety of ingredients to this salad (we added almonds), to make it even tastier.
- 1/2 pound fresh salad greens
- 2 large peaches, peeled
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 small shallot, finely diced
- 1/2 cup shaved Pecorino cheese
- 3 tablespoons toasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the dressing, used a small bowl and whisk together the olive oil, honey, vinegar, and salt and pepper.
- Add the clean salad greens into a large bowl. Toss in the peaches. Distribute the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle the salad with the toasted almonds and Pecorino cheese. Serve in individual bowls.